Having established its reputation for conversion of historic properties in
Westbrook, WDC renovated Portland’s St. Patrick’s School, built in 1926,
into a 15-unit condominium community. Located on the corner of Congress and Whitney Street, these units were designed with the first-time buyer in mind, the units (14 one-bedroom and 1 two-bedroom) put a premium on
efficiency. The “just the basics” approach to Landmark on Whitney was part of the goal of keeping prices as affordable as possible.